[ PHALKUNZ'S BLOG ]

I've moved to http://phalkunz.com. You'll be redirect to my new blog soon.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Histometer...?

This is a small program (it should be a utility instead). Histometer is what i call it. It is just to plot a histogram of exposure of a photo in digital form (yeah, it has to be a digital photo).

My motivation, well, I was just tired to open a large program like Adobe Photoshop and just to use one utility, called 'Level', in that software package and close it. You know, it takes a while for a computer like mine, or even a fast one, to load that software so i decided to write my own program just to do that thing.

Thanks to Soputtra for telling how to histogram works and for remotely keeping me company during the writing of that program.

Tool: Visual C# (.NET)

No comments: