[ PHALKUNZ'S BLOG ]

I've moved to http://phalkunz.com. You'll be redirect to my new blog soon.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Some Questions In My Head

Why does it hurt when it don't even touch me ?
Why do I wait for something when I know for sure that it's not gonna happen ?
Why do I hang on to something that don't even exist ?
Why does it end when there is no one to stop it ?
Why do I listen to this song when It makes me sad ?
Why do I think of you when I don't even know you ?
Why do I love you when I don't even know how to love myself ?
Why do I let myself fall when there is no one to catch me ?
Why do I feel the pain when you are cut ?
Why do I stay here when I know I don't belong here ?
Why do I torture myself when I know it hurts ?
Why do I live when I don't know what I am living for ?
Why do I ask myself all these questions when I know i can't answer ?

2 comments:

Random Blogger said...

DOn't think too much! Just let it be! Let life goes on naturally

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE YOU SO NICE? WHY DO YOU TOLERATE THE UNTOLERABLE? ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE YOU
WHY DO YOU PUT UP WITH BAD EMOTIONS THAT MANY CANNOT? BECAUSE YOU ARE YOU
WHY DO YOU STILL CHOOSE TO LIVE LIFE EVEN IF YOU SAY THAT IT IS NOT WORTH LIVING? BECAUSE YOU KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY
WHY DO YOU SMILE EVEN WHEN YOU'RE SAD? BECAUSE YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO ENJOY LIFE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT
WHY DO I FEEL YOUR PAIN WHEN NO ONE ELSE DOES? BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PURPOSE IN LIFE TO BE SIBLINGS AND KEEP EACH OTHER SANEEEE...! MWAHAHAHHAA LOVE YAH BONG!!!