[ PHALKUNZ'S BLOG ]

I've moved to http://phalkunz.com. You'll be redirect to my new blog soon.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Going SIMPLER

The more sophisticated the product the simpler the visual identity. I don't know what it's like for everyone but adobe photoshop's like a software I can't live without. It is the best photo editing software ever, at least to me. The current version is CS3. Man, it's darn cool. Here are new features:

  • Smart Filters
  • Quick Selection and Refine Edge tools
  • Advanced compositing
  • Streamlined interface
  • Better raw image processing
  • Improved Adobe Bridge
  • Enhanced Vanishing Point
  • Enhanced 32-bit HDR support
  • Peak performance
  • Black-and-white conversion
Read more.

1 comment:

Random Blogger said...

that's interesting for photography lovers hehehe...