[ PHALKUNZ'S BLOG ]

I've moved to http://phalkunz.com. You'll be redirect to my new blog soon.

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Outside World

Was borned in a place with pure and true love, when I came out and saw the world for the very first time I thought the outside world would be as lovely as home. After years, I realized that the outside world is so not pure and polluted by bad people. They trick, they deceive, they do everything to keep them survive, to keep them entertained, to keep them happy. They care no others but themself. Seen many faces, I thought insides are as different as they look but most of them are no difference at all. There's always an exception though. Some people are really nice regardless of how they look, where they come from, and the way they live. But this kind of people, the ones who truly care and love, is really hard to find. Thanks to the good people out there.


from NoNameFace.

No comments: