[ PHALKUNZ'S BLOG ]

I've moved to http://phalkunz.com. You'll be redirect to my new blog soon.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Should I?

Almost every single day, I have to ask myself these questions over and over again. Should I do this? Should I do that? To find out the negativities and positivities and make a decision. Well, f***. I am such a lame. Why don't I just do what I wanna do. I feel there are 2 selves in me fighting to convice me to be on their side when I come to make a decision. They are always opposite, never once they walk the same path in the same direction. Yesterday, something got me so wanna do. I'm telling you I really wanted to do it but after all I refused to do it because I knew if i allowed myself to go with that flow of desire, thing is gonna get worse, for myself and other as well. And it really hurt.

My life is way far from simplicity now. I can't even understand myself. I don't even know what I am.

3 comments:

Random Blogger said...

Hum, you sound so bad now! Come on, don't let it go down! You can make it better! Just trust in yourself! ;-)

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora from a krazy blogger,in AUCKLAND !!! I was searching through the blog world for great blogs, to mention on one of my blogs - found Kalyan, then found yours ??? I was starting to think no one in NZ had a blog. Life is never easy. You pick yourself up, dust yourself off and just carry on. There is bound to be something around the corner. Take care & all the best.

p+k said...

Thanks cuzz. All da best to you too.